GI Specialists in Acworth, GA
Acworth’s Go-To Gastroenterology Office
GI Specialists of Georgia provides premier gastrointestinal (GI) services to patients throughout Acworth, GA, and the surrounding areas. For more than 30 years, our board-certified gastroenterology physicians have helped treat disorders of the liver, pancreas, and other parts of the digestive tract. We provide various treatments to Atlanta-area patients, including colonoscopies and endoscopies. With three state-of-the-art endoscopy center locations and nine office locations throughout Northwest Atlanta, our valued patients can access the most convenient location for them.
Acworth Office – Opening on Oct 31st
4900 Ivey Road, Ste 1205
Acworth GA 30101
In “The Walk at Mars Hill”
Corner of Cobb Parkway and Mars Hill Road
Our Comprehensive Services
At GI Specialists of Georgia, we offer comprehensive services, from colon screenings to pathology labs and telehealth appointments. Below, we’ve gone into detail about each of our services:
- Colon Screening – Colon screenings and colonoscopy procedures can help prevent colon cancer by discovering it while still treatable. Our board-certified physicians will remove polyps and screen for other colon-related diseases during these services.
- General GI Services – Our general GI services include esophagogastroduodenoscopies (EGDs), Bravo pH monitor tests, capsule endoscopies, colonoscopies, flexible sigmoidoscopies, hemorrhoidal banding, esophageal manometries, and more.
- Advanced GI Services – Our advanced GI services include endoscopic retrograde cholangiopa pancreatograms (ERCPs), endoscopic ultrasounds, Spyglass procedures, and more.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Treatment – Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is a general term for chronic inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, which may be limited to the intestines or involve other areas as well. We provide treatment options for this disease.
- Anesthesia – Our mission is to provide the safest and most comfortable patient experience that will extend to the families, friends, and assigned caregivers.
- Hepatology – Hepatology includes studying a wide range of organs and diseases. Those specializing in this healthcare field look into preventing, diagnosing, and managing conditions affecting the liver, gallbladder, biliary tree, and pancreas.
- Imaging – At GI Specialists of Georgia, we offer ultrasounds and FibroScans, which are also referred to as transient elastography. These imaging solutions are non-invasive.
- Pathology Labs – Our pathology labs offer personalized care to patients. Opened in 2008, GI Pathology has achieved accreditation from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, which requires additional quality and safety requirements.
- Telehealth – We offer our patients the option to consult a gastrologist online for healthcare made easy. Our state-of-the-art telehealth platform is easy to use and comes with instructions.
Why Choose GI Specialists of Georgia?
When you’re looking for an Acworth, GA gastroenterologist you can trust, look no further than GI Specialists of Georgia. We boast on-staff physicians with additional skill sets in sub-specialty areas of gastroenterology. Our premier physicians provide the latest treatments, manage cases with a high level of complexity, can diagnose and treat all digestive tract disorders, and are leaders in the field of colon cancer treatment. Additionally, our expert team specializes in liver disease and offers FibroScan procedures. You can expect individualized treatment in a caring environment when you choose us.
Contact GI Specialists of Georgia Today
With nine office locations and three endoscopy centers throughout Northwest Atlanta, you can conveniently visit GI Specialists of Georgia. At our state-of-the-art facility in Acworth, GA, we are dedicated to the prevention and early detection, so we offer colon screenings and colonoscopies. Prevention of colon cancer is possible through smoking cessation, a healthy diet, watching one’s weight, and early detection and treatment of abnormalities such as polyps. To learn more, contact us today.